American Benefits Group can help you build the best Health Insurance Medical Plan for your company.
Medical Plans are typically 90% of Health & Welfare Budget. They are an important part of recruiting and retaining your talented employees. Here are some questions you should ask yourself if you have an employer sponsored plan.
- Do you have the right contract type? (Fully insured versus self-funding)
- What about Consumer Driven Plans – HRA (Health Reimbursement Accounts) and HSA (Health Savings Accounts).
- Have you conducted a medical claim study to evaluate the best network of discount and access for Facility and Professional providers for your group?
- Have you conducted a pharmacy claim study to evaluate the best network for discounts, fees, rebates and access for your group?
- Do you have the right plan design and financial strategy?
- What is your worksite wellness strategy?
American Benefits Group can help you answer these questions and create a plan that is best for your employees and your budget.
What is your plan for the future? Benefits Technology can help you simplify your benefits administration and streamline your HR department. ABG has the solution with Employee Navigator.
Paperless On Boarding
Paid Time Off Tracking and more!
Will PPACA Keep you up at night? What is your strategy to deal with Health Care reform?
PPACA is very complex and rapidly changing. You need a partner to help you navigate the rough waters of health care reform and all benefits compliance issues. ABG has the tools and the expertise to simplify this daunting task. Though our national partner NFP we have a sophisticated on line compliance portal available for our clients. Download Flyer
Manage Compliance with:
- Cafeteria Plans (Sect 125)
- Health Care reform
- Other federal mandates
Through ongoing communications and free educational webinars we keep our clients in the know on Health Care Reform and all compliance issues.
American Benefits Group is a nationally respected Third Party Administration
- Save money and simplify your business
- We are the only local firm that is also a TPA.
- This allows us to control the quality, process and service our clients receive
- All TPA staff are certified COBRA and Cafeteria Plan Administrators
- Our service offerings: Claim Payments, COBRA, Direct Billing, Section 125 POP, Compliance, Nondiscrimination Testing, FSA, HSA, HRA, Commuter Transit and Parking
HR & Wellness Resources
ABG has more Employee Wellness Resources available to help you keep your employees happy and keep costs down
- Biometric Screenings
- Coaching / Education
- Condition Management
- Customized Benefit and
- HR Website
- Disease Management
- Enrollment Materials – open enrollment and new hires
- Health Advocate
- Health & Wellness Portal
- Health Risk Assessment
- Lifestyle Management
- Participant Surveys
- Total Compensation Statements
- Wellness Programs
- Workplace Safety
Call or email today to set up an initial consultation