American Benefits Group provides professional employee benefits solutions for a broad base of private, public and non-profit organizations locally and nationwide. Our benefits consultants and administrators develop strategies that help maximize your long-range goals and financial objectives, increase employee retention and provide seamless administration support services that ease your administrative burden.
Visit our Benefits Blog and subscribe to our benefits blog for news and information about employee benefits, health care reform, compliance and more.
What do we do?
As your Benefits advisor and broker you can expect us to…
- Work with you to evaluate benefit plan design options.
- Explain the details of different fully insured plans from various carriers.
- Spreadsheet the various plans so you can see which plans are the least expensive and the best value.
- Make specific recommendations and tailor plans to suit your needs and budgets.
- Review your plans periodically to update coverage and limit costs.
- Communicate the requirements of the ACA Health Care reform.
- Explain HIPAA and ERISA compliance and employment law as they relate to the ACA.
- Assist in long-term planning regarding "pay or play" Health Care Reform scenarios.
- Promote wellness education.
- Educate you on the benefits of alternatives to fully insured plans - such as self-funding.
- Serve as your advocate and adviser in dealings with insurance companies, doctors, hospitals and government agencies on claims, services and regulations.
- Help you communicate benefits packages to employees and explain how the plan meets or doesn't meet ACA guidelines and what employees' options are for coverage.
Our benefits department will provide solutions in the following areas:
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance - Fully Insured or Self-Funded
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Administration
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Administration
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Administration
- COBRA Administration
- Group Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance
- Group and individual Disability Insurance
- Group and individual Life Insurance
- Group and individual Long Term Care
- Voluntary Benefits - Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer, Life Insurance, Medical Bridge.
- Executive Benefits – Income protection – Financial Planning
American Benefits Group is an NFP company. NFP is a top ten international insurance and wealth management company. We have the depth of resources to help your business find answers to all you employee benefits questions.