Home > FAQ > Flexible Spending Accounts > FSA Answers

Am I better off using a Dependent Care Reimbursement Account or taking the dependent care credit on my tax return?

Follow this link for a worksheet to help you determine your best course of action https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f2441.pdf.

Last update on July, 26 2019 by Administrator.

< Go back