Commuter - Employer
- How many employees do I need to sign up for commuter benefits?
- What are the different types of commuting expenses covered?
- What are the current monthly tax-free allowable limits?
- What expenses aren’t covered?
- What’s the difference between a subsidy and a pre-tax deduction?
- How will my employees get their commuter benefits?
- How do employees use their commuter benefits?
- Can employees redeem commuter benefits for cash?
- Do commuter benefit products come in set dollar amounts or can my employees choose any value?
- How do vanpools work?
- Can my employees get their benefits automatically each month?
- Do I need to keep detailed tax records?
- How long would it take to set up my company’s own commuter benefits program?
- Can my employees get commuter benefit products in any value?
How will my employees get their commuter benefits?
If you have Commuter Check Office, we’ll ship all vouchers and prepaid cards to you to distribute to your employees. If you have Commuter Check Direct or My Commuter Check, we’ll ship vouchers, passes and prepaid cards directly to your employee’s home via USPS.
Last update on May, 7 2014 by Elizabeth Bonney.