Commuter - Employer
- How many employees do I need to sign up for commuter benefits?
- What are the different types of commuting expenses covered?
- What are the current monthly tax-free allowable limits?
- What expenses aren’t covered?
- What’s the difference between a subsidy and a pre-tax deduction?
- How will my employees get their commuter benefits?
- How do employees use their commuter benefits?
- Can employees redeem commuter benefits for cash?
- Do commuter benefit products come in set dollar amounts or can my employees choose any value?
- How do vanpools work?
- Can my employees get their benefits automatically each month?
- Do I need to keep detailed tax records?
- How long would it take to set up my company’s own commuter benefits program?
- Can my employees get commuter benefit products in any value?
How long would it take to set up my company’s own commuter benefits program?
Depending on which program you select, your account will be ready for order processing in as little as 1-2 business days. On average, the set up process for our more advanced program is complete within 4-8 business days.
Last update on May, 7 2014 by Elizabeth Bonney.