Commuter Participant's FAQ
- How do commuter benefits save me money?
- What are the different types of commuting expenses covered?
- What are the current monthly tax-free allowable limits?
- What’s not covered?
- How do I get my commuter benefits?
- How do I use my commuter benefits?
- Can I redeem my commuter benefits for cash?
- What if I don’t use all my allocated commuter benefit funds?
- Sounds like a pain. How complicated is it, really?
What are the different types of commuting expenses covered?
- Bus, ferry, train, trolley tickets and passes
- Parking expenses: meters, garages and lots
- Vanpool fees
Last update on September, 18 2020 by Elizabeth Bonney.