Commuter Participant's FAQ
- How do commuter benefits save me money?
- What are the different types of commuting expenses covered?
- What are the current monthly tax-free allowable limits?
- What’s not covered?
- How do I get my commuter benefits?
- How do I use my commuter benefits?
- Can I redeem my commuter benefits for cash?
- What if I don’t use all my allocated commuter benefit funds?
- Sounds like a pain. How complicated is it, really?
Sounds like a pain. How complicated is it, really?
Pretty painless to be honest. You can sign into your account and set yourself up for automatic reorder, which ensures you’ll receive your benefits each month hassle-free. Don’t need as much or to order benefits that month? Simply log into your account and change your order in just a few clicks!
Last update on May, 14 2014 by Elizabeth Bonney.