Commuter Participant's FAQ
- How do commuter benefits save me money?
- What are the different types of commuting expenses covered?
- What are the current monthly tax-free allowable limits?
- What’s not covered?
- How do I get my commuter benefits?
- How do I use my commuter benefits?
- Can I redeem my commuter benefits for cash?
- What if I don’t use all my allocated commuter benefit funds?
- Sounds like a pain. How complicated is it, really?
What if I don’t use all my allocated commuter benefit funds?
No worries! Since commuter benefits are rolling, meaning you can sign up or drop out at anytime, your funds can be rolled over from month to month. Consider it your commuter benefits bank!
Last update on May, 14 2014 by Elizabeth Bonney.