Commuter Participant's FAQ
- How do commuter benefits save me money?
- What are the different types of commuting expenses covered?
- What are the current monthly tax-free allowable limits?
- What’s not covered?
- How do I get my commuter benefits?
- How do I use my commuter benefits?
- Can I redeem my commuter benefits for cash?
- What if I don’t use all my allocated commuter benefit funds?
- Sounds like a pain. How complicated is it, really?
How do I get my commuter benefits?
Your vouchers, tickets, passes and prepaid cards are shipped directly to your home via USPS. If you use a Smart Card or our Commuter Check Prepaid MasterCard∆*, then you can also directly load funds to your account via our online platform. Terms & Conditions apply.
Last update on May, 14 2014 by Elizabeth Bonney.