I am a federal employee. Can I receive benefits under COBRA?

Federal employees are covered by a law similar to COBRA. Those employees should contact the personnel office serving their agency for more information on temporary extensions of health benefits. 

Last update on January, 26 2017 by Elizabeth Bonney.

Go back