Introducing the WealthCare Integrated HSA Solution
Health Savings Accounts are an integral component of the Consumer Directed HealthCare strategy. As HSAs gain mainstream acceptance in the marketplace it’s imperative that employers adopt an HSA solution that integrates with their core benefits offerings. Maintaining separation between the HSA and the underlying HDHP health plan will help avoid unnecessary disruption when the inevitable change of medical carrier occurs.
Dedicated Employer support
At ABG we support our clients through our employer support call center and our dedicated client service management team. Our employer-focused resources are not only spending account dedicated, but employer dedicated. Our team guides you through the employer setup process and ongoing administration. We offer a variety of customized services for larger groups, including custom branded communications, online one step account opening/enrollment, choice of online employer funding tools through WealthCare or EDI payroll file funding.
If you or your client utilize an automated system for benefits administration, we offer a “plug and play” approach to integration. We are able to support numerous models to streamline and integrate enrollment, account set-up, web access and customer service. We offer a complete electronic process for enrollment, account opening and account funding for HSAs.
Reports and report training
In addition to automatically scheduled reports, our employer HR WealthCare portal provides all of the tools that enable easy management of member accounts with a variety of self-service features, including access to on demand reports. We provide full training to employers on the reporting and other features in the employer Wealthcare portal interface during implementation.
Concierge Implementation and ongoing support
At ABG we maintain a customized and highly structured implementation process that is tailored for each of our clients. The implementation plan is designed and agreed upon prior to implementation, then monitored continually during implementation.
We provide full employer support for payroll contribution processing to help ensure timely and accurate fund transmission. Clients can fund HSA account contributions via payroll file or directly through the WealthCare system using the employer contribution funding tool.
The WealthCare Integrated HSA Features:
- Interest-bearing, FDIC-insured checking account with a trusted bank custodian
- Integrated investment account through Devenir
- Broad portfolio of highly-rated investment options
- Multiple fund families
- No minimums, no loads, no transaction fees
- Automatic sweeps
- $1,000 threshold to invest
- $1 investment minimum
- Investment Wizard to guide the decision process
- Online bill payment and fund transfers
- Smart multi-purse MasterCard® debit card connects to all enrolled accounts
- Free Checkbook – over one-third of HSA dollars are spent by employees using checks!
- Educational video library covering a range of HSA topics from basic information to tax filing
- Mobile account access – WealthCare Mobile
- Online employer reporting
- Online Member statements
- Specialized communication materials library
Want to learn more? Contact Bob Cummings at 800-499-3539 ext. 211 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our solutions or discuss a client proposal.
Add a comment